Thursday 1 March 2012

Life's not fair...

Or so thinks Shady.
The other morning I took just him to work with me,he was having a great time,the door to my grooming room was open and he was alternating between mooching about outside,and coming in to see me as I worked.
Most often this is the face I see whilst I work,one or another of the dogs standing staring at me,trying to make me play lol Often when I am bathing a dog I can throw a toy down the garden at the same time,as the bath is right next to the back door.The dogs know I will play whilst I bath a dog (oh yeah sorry,my job is dog grooming for those that don't know).




Then looked what happened!
Oh the indignity of it all!! Not only did I bath him,but I also took photos and posted them on the net!Bad bad mummy lol.



Then he was given a full groom,which bores him.You can see him looking and thinking,'Oh yeah,nice one lady.We could be playing,training or walking with this time,and yet you choose to spend it grooming me!'

There is a slight positive to him in the end,he smells and feels so delicious that I want to hug him ALL the time,and Shady LOVES being fussed.
The shampoo I used was tangerine and grapefruit,and he smells like fruity sherbet mmmmmmm mmmm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment