Monday 27 February 2012

I LOOOOVE the Floozie!!!

Today I took the little girls,Mookie and Floozie to Becky's for a quick training session.I wanted to practice some basic foundation flat work round jump wings,and start Floozie's weave entry training.

I am so lazy at doing foundation stuff,its so simple,doesn't take long,and really pays off in the long term....I know all this and yet I am so lazy about it!

I'm going to at least twice a week do a quick session with jump wings,just doing go ons,front crosses,pivot turns and lots of rewarding in the reinforcement zones.
Just in 2 tiny sessions I have a great improvement :) (Shocker huh!? lol)

Floozie just got the idea of the weave entry straight away.I'm doing the 2 x 2method for the entries,and then will be using channel weaves.
Floozie is not just awesome,she is over flowing with awesome!In the first session she understood what we wanted,we'll revisit it on Sunday when I go to Becky's again,and next time I'll remember to video it :)
In March Flooz and I are in a Lucy Osborne weave training session,and I'm really looking forward to it.

Here's a couple of little vids of the Foof whilst practicing dog walks,she's so cute and she has the heart of a lion!!!

She is SUCH fun to train!



Seriously,look how happy she is!

'I love my contact position,I LOVE it!!'

1 comment: