Friday 3 February 2012

Oh Mookie....

Why must you be so stressed out at training?!
Mookie is SUCH a downright enjoyable dog to own.
After having Shady as my first agility dog,and stupidly allowing him to be completly over threshold at training and shows resulting in lots of barking,tugging,pulling on lead and general hyper and mental behaviour,when I got my second dog for agility,little Mookie,I vowed not to have that.
The result this wonderful little girl,who is mental and hyper when you ask her to be,but chilled out the rest of the time. :) God Bless her lol.



I have a couple of little vids to share and hopefully course plans from the 'How to walk a course' workshop yesterday.
I'm off to the Kamal Fernandez shaping seminar in a minute so will update when I get home.

2 comments:

  1. what a great lil girl, looks like she patiently waiting for her turn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,she really is,I'm lucky to have her :)

    ReplyDelete