Wednesday 1 February 2012

Some actual Shady,and no 'badogs'!

So I realised the dog we see least on here is Shady,those Godam Badogs keep stealing his limelight!
So here's a post totally dedicated to my one and only Shady,aka Shadbag,Baggy,ShayDD.D,D,Deedle,Deedoo and who knows how many other nicknames which I can't remember right now. :)

Come on Shady give the readers a nice smile...




Its C O L D!!!




TUG,Shady has a wonderfully possessive nature,which would be a nightmare with a uneducated pet type only,but its perfect for me :)




Shady and I play lots of searching games,he just loves to play,anything,any time.He lives to play and work,he's such a great boy :)

Sitting whilst I throw the toy and waiting to be released.
















Shady has himself some serious pants and tail feathering ha!



Everything is growing around here as we had way too much warm weather during Dec and Jan.Still it does mean I can get the dogs to search for things again.
Shady has an amzing work ethic and will search till he drops for an article or toy.He LOVES it!!





Searching searching..




Searching some more.




'Yay there it is. POUNCE you're mine now sucker!'

No comments:

Post a Comment