Tuesday 21 February 2012

Little things...

I'm lucky,I feel really lucky that little things make me happy.

One day last week the sun was shining,that made me happy.
I was able to get some nice photos,that made me happy.
Shady's topcoat is finally coming back in,and I'm getting my handsome black,shiny boy back,that made me happy.
I had fun at agility with 3 dogs which I love very much,that made me happy.

Most of all,realising how much little things make me happy,made me smile all day.

I wish other people could find happiness in the little things.

I don't have a big,posh or fast car,I don't need one.
I only just got a flat screen TV and cable last week,I wasn't unhappy cos I didn't have one.
I don't have a big posh house,but I have a home,which makes me happy.
I don't have designer clothes,or hair fresh from a salon,but I don't need them to make me happy either.

I surround myself with people/dogs and situations that make me happy,and I'm very thankful that I can. :)

Go hug your dogs,enjoy the sunshine,and feel happy!

Here's some photos which made me happy :)

Uh oh,there's someone in the bushes..



The neighbours have a new and very annoying dog which runs the fence barking at the dogs,Mindy is doing a great job of not joining in,which after a year in kennels where that is all you really have to do,is a big achievment :)



Lol Mindy's face cracks me up!





'There may be trouble ahead'.Notice Mook and Mindy laying in wait to steal poor little Floozie's toy :)





Bitches!!Love these girls :)Even those who are not meant to be here..cough cough Mindy!



Bitch mugshots!!







The girls equally get to the toy first when I throw it.
Mindy is the fastest over a longer stretch,but often over shoots the toy and then Floozie will nip in and grab it.

I just love to watch the dogs run,just LOVE it.



Check out Foof's crazy face in the background!She is determined to get that toy back.







Pretty Mindy just enjoying the sunshine.:)



Little monster..



Look at all the bits of toy which the bitch has chewed off.



'What?? I'm not doin nuttin!!



Mookie loves to play with tiny bits of toys,she plays like a cat with them,the others don't realise she has any thing,and look at her like she's nuts!You can just see she has a tiny bit sticking out of her mouth now.



Miss Mookie,best girl ever!




Floozie...aka toy expert toy destroyer....I need to get some tougher toys for her to play with lol.







Floozie was doing her Hanibal Lector impression lol.



'MMmmm nice grotty water to drink up here!'



Mindy cannot work out how to get up on the trampoline hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment