Saturday 4 February 2012

After Shady comes....the Badogs!

I tend to take the dogs out in set,the Dream Team,Shady,Mookie and Floozie.Then Bug and Mindy together.For a change last week I took the 'originals',Shady,Mookie and Bugly out to work in the morning.Then took Flooz and Mindy in the afternoon to the Newfie's,then out for a walk in the country after,it was a really nice way to arrange them.

I tried for the first time to get Floozie interested in the Boomer ball in the Newfie's garden.She would have got more wound up/excited,but I had to stop the game when she began doing the Staffie scream,I didn't want her to get wound up and be making that noise in case the other dogs reacted badly to it.But I have a big Boomer ball in mum's garden,so I'm gonna get her on it when there are no other dogs around.
All my Boxers have loved them,Boo used to be obssessed with it,and Bug is pretty much too.




ATTACK!!!




Drive by!




Poor Rosie trying and failing to get Flooz to play.Rosie is incredibly sweet,but completly uneducated when it comes to speaking dog lol,poor thing!




Mindy likes to keep her eye on Flooz,she really is attached to our other dogs,she's always SO happy to see them back if I've been out with them without her :)




Mindy would love to be allowed off lead to scare up some bunnies.Alas she has to stay on it.







This is Floozie's playground :)

No comments:

Post a Comment