Wednesday 15 February 2012

She's a Doozie too!

What??? You may ask....

I got Floozie's kennel club activity register registration through the post today,and that is her name.Floozie aka 'She's a Doozie too'.
I saw an ad for an American Bulldog in an American dog magazine around 20 years ago,with a dog named I'm a Doozy Too,and a relative named She's a Doozy.
I LOVED the name,and kept it stored away in my head,and now I mixed the 2 up and made She's a Doozie too :) I call Floozie...Doozie,so it fits perfectly :)

These couple of pics are from my phone.
Taken at the local pet superstore,which Mookie OWNS!!!
At least she thinks she does.She is desperate to get in there,through her I have become good friends with the managers,we were at the house last Friday for a meal :)
Mookie is hopelessly spoilt by nearly everyone in there,she get up on the counters,she helps herself to biscuits from the pix and mix aisle,and generally does what she likes.
She's so obedient,if there's not many customers in there,while I chat,I drop her lead,and she slowly and casually makes her way to the hallowed Aisle 2,the treat aisle.
I imagine in Mookie's head,Aisle 2 is what heaven looks like!!!

Here she is sitting on the cashiers chair waiting for a customer to give her treats from the bowl on the counter :)




She always likes to get up on the counters at the checkout!She is gauranteed maximum exposure to people who thinks she's cute and want to share their dogs treats with her.That includes many of the staff members hehe.

1 comment: