Sunday 25 March 2012

Summer?Stop messing around,is that you?

Two days of wonderful,smile making,sun tanning sunshine!Aah it is good for the soul!
Yesterday I was out in it all day with the girls at the show,and today the dogs have been to work with me,playing as I toiled lol.
Then we played in the garden for ages,and I got out my DSLR,I have been neglecting it.
Along comes a little Blackberry,with its 'oh so portableness' about it,and my amazing camera got kicked to the kerb.
Well I'm sorry cannon,I forgot just how good you are to me lol.
Its such a long time since I could just let the dogs let loose in the garden,and even throw some toys around with reducing the lawn to a mud pit!
It was so much fun and I got some lovely,and funny photos :)

Tommorow and the following day I am at a 2 day agility workshop with Dave Munnings,and Sian Illingsworth.Its specifically targeted at young dogs,and me and Flooz are going to have a wonderful time woo hoo.Let the summer and the dog days commence!!!

Mindy and Bug are a match made in 'balls to the walls,play like crazy' heaven!




Mindy 'say what?this is not my forever home?' lol













Mookie is a dinosaur slayer!




Mindy may have helped ;)




'What??? I'm not thinking bad things about Bruce!!'







Lol I love Flooz's expression in this pic,when she gives me this look,I KNOW she is trying to get away with something!!







Floozie is determined to find some more stuffing in there to rip out!!




Shiny girl :) She was subjected to a bath on Friday,poor abused girl that she is!




Mooks is a ball fetching nutta!







Bwahahaha!!! Double derp!!!




Mindy completly defers to the little tyrant named Floozie!




The girls are thinking 'THROW it throw it throw it' I was thinking 'mow the lawn mow the lawn mow the lawn' lol.
Mowing the lawn is hindered greatly by the dogs er 'helping'.
The girls like to do fly by attacks on the mower,Shady tries to keep out of its way,and Bug just lies there until you repeatedly ram him with the mower hahahaha!




When Floozie dies,her heaven is going to be full of things to hang off lol.



We put our clocks forward an hour last night,and tonight because of that it wasn't dark till a little after 7 thirty :)
I'm looking forward to a long summer walking,training and competing with the dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment