Tuesday 20 March 2012

Catch!

I spent some time playing ball and tug with Mindy indoors today.She's very happy to play catch indoors or in the garden,and will tug either indoors or in the garden,tommorow I will take her down a local field with minimum distractions and see if she will,and then if we're successful with that I'll move to the edge of the local park and see if we can get it around dogs too.
I'm sure she'll fairly easily start playing outside,and so then in the flyball training arena.

Taken today whilst I was working.Graham my mum's lovely next door neighbour buys biscuits especially for my dogs,as you can imagine they LOVE it when they hear him come out into his back garden.
They all line up at the fence and wait for him to dish out the goodies! :)




Some random shots from a walk the other morning.




RRAAWWRRRR!!!







Dylan is a football hooligan!!




Floozie at the kennels on the disused kennel and run which used to house some of the staffs little Terriers.I am SUPER suprised she hasn't gone over the fence yet!




Floozie came in the staff room at lunchtime,and proceeded to search every inch of the room for food!

No comments:

Post a Comment