Thursday 15 March 2012

Spring....

Spring is in the air,and I have a Springer on the lead lol.
Buddy is a 2 year old Springer I began walking a couple of weeks ago,here's some uick phone pics of him,and some other random photos from the last little while.




I walk Floozie with him,and we found some cool woods with hills in to run up and down. :)




Buddy is just a great,uncomplicated dog.He's areally enjoyable to take out.




Love soggy Spaniels!




Beautiful Husky Blaze,a favourite of mine from the kennels.




Strawberry anyone? lol




My view if I look into the back of my van whilst driving.Mooks,Flooz and Shady fast asleep :)




Happy wet Belgian,who came complete with miserable wet mummy that day!




Mindy our foster is near to celebrating her 2 year anniversary with us!Its so tempting to keep her.
I hope to try her out in flyball soon,if we get her sufficiently motivated she could be amazing,she is amazingly fast!

1 comment:

  1. Dog photographs are really awesome and mind blowing. After watching these dog photographs, i have remembered my puppy. Thanks for sharing such kind of photos.
    Golden Retrievers For Sale

    ReplyDelete