Thursday 1 March 2012

What a great day we all had today.Pete and I got up at 6 and walked all 5 dogs for half an hour,the sun was shining and it had all the promise of a being a wonderful day.

When I went off to work at the kennels I took the 'Dream Team' with me,and as it was so warm they stayed in the van with the back open all day,watching the coming and goings off the dogs in the kennel,and all the staff going about their business.
At lunchtime I first walked those 3 for half an hour,all off lead on a public footpath near the kennels,then I went home and walked B and Mindy for 20 mins round the streets.
I'd left Mindy loose in the house with Bug which is a new thing,she was brilliantly behaved :)

After lunch I went back to the kennels with the 3 dogs again.They waited patiently for me to finish working,as always they are really good dogs.

I gave them a quick 20 mins run before going home,and phoned Pete who'd taken B and Mindy to his mum's house which is a half hour walk from our house,then they'd been playing in the garden for a few hours,then walked home again.

The result of all this is I have 5 very tired dogs here right now,and lets face it,tired dogs are the easiest sort of dogs lol.

'We have to wait in here'



So we get to run around here!

I'd not really used the camera on my phone much because I have a nice DSLR camera,but its not practical to take that everywhere.I was really pleased with the following pics,they're of course not as good quality as my cannon,but they are better than no photos at all. :)
The sky was actually alot bluer than these pics show,it really was perfect.



Wwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee....happy dogs!!




Then I had to do the boring staying still for a photo bit!



Look all Shady's beautiful black shiny topcoat is almost back :)



Dog on a log hehehe.







After I'd walked the 'Dream team',I took B and Mindy out road walking for 20 mins.
Mindy is like a changed dog,she doesn't react to dogs in the street at all these days,and with her and Bug both wearing Haltis they were an absolute pleasure to walk :)
I did take some photos on the walk with my phome.There were only a couple worth keeping and I accidentally deleted them,duh!
Here's one of B in the garden at lunchtime instead :)



On the way home at around 5 thirty I pulled up on the footpath we walked at lunchtime and snapped a quick shot of the sunset,which was really beautiful!
Sadly I couldn't do it justice,but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment