Tuesday 27 March 2012

I've had a great couple of days training.Amazing weather,lots of laughs,and saw some real imrovement in the Foof.I have lots of videos to put up but they will have to wait till tommorow,I need some sleep!
Here's some photos of other people's dogs for now.


Famous!




Look at this gorgeous Collie puppy.He has a very famous daddy,and is incredible.











I just love this photo of Dappy,with a bonus Famous out of focus behind.




Sixx is 10 months old now,and is just turning into a beautiful girl :) This past month or so she's really got into agility,she's found her 'job' I think.
She's running hard and fast,head down and meaning business :)

B E A U T I F U L girl!







Sixx in action..

READY!!!




Run ladies...




GO Sixx GO!



Sixx got a little distracted and had a play with another very willing puppy lol


The runaway got captured eventually :)

No comments:

Post a Comment