Monday 2 April 2012

All trained out....

I am knackered,3 classes back to back almost will do that to a girl! I had 2 agility classes,Mookie had to miss her class today,as she has an almost healed cut on her paw.So Floozie went in Mookie's class,which was cool because we did slightly harder stuff. Flooz was a star,I don't think a dog could actually try ANY harder!! Shady as ever enjoyed his class! Then this evening Mindy went to her second flyball class.She made alot of progress on the environmental front,no tucked tail,and she was getting very excited by the other dogs running. She did 4 jumps and ran and TUGGED yay!! It took her several goes of chasing the tug,before she finally grabbed it,then we had a party,she looked so pleased with herself ruuning along with me,tug in her mouth and me telling her how clever she was,I swear she was smiling from ear to ear :) She wasn't at all interested in a tennis ball there tonight sadly,Pete and I need to def do more work on that at home,and now that we've had some warm weather and the garden has dried up,we can do it out there,no problem.:) Monday nights = knackered me,and a good nights sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment