Tuesday 3 April 2012

Young dog days videos...

Finally here are the vids from the young dog days.Look at the weather,it was like the middle of summer,I was bad and didn't put suncream on soon enough and got burnt,my bad! Floozie worked like a trooper through the heat,I was so proud of her,I couldn't ask for a better dog,I really couldn't. Dammit look how cute the little piggie is! Progressive grid. This course was to practice rear crosses,which is not something Floozie and me have done a lot of.We clearly need work in this area!haha. 'WWWWWwweeeee tunnel!!!' As you can see Floozie was getting mad with me lol.Thank goodness we taught her to work through frustration! 'Must collect my dog,must collect my dog!!!' lol. Bit better,but still missed the jump. Bless her little heart,she just tries and tries and tries,she is such a determined dog,she will get that reward,and she'll keep trying to get it right till she works out what she has to do to get that reward,she really is incredible,I just LOVE her to death. Got it :) Flooz hadn't done many big sequences prior to this training day,and it showed,we broke it down though,rewarded throughout for individual parts,and really enjoyed getting it right in the end. A new 'problem' was going round jumps,handed seen much of that before! Floozie nearly takes the trainer out! I was laughing with Sian saying how I really struggle to see if the dogs collect their stride to land short when I am out there running,but I could see in this instance she hadn't lol! Rewarding her for getting the jump after the tunnel. Nearly there! Yay we got it! It was a really fun 2 days,I love agility and I love this dog,perfect.:)

1 comment: