Sunday 15 April 2012

Spring at Shuttleworth...

Spring at shuttleworth was the show we were at today.We had a wicked time,but I am too tired too write about it since I soent nearly an hour upoading pics for this post,so it'll be vids and write up tommorow,but here's Mook with what she won :)
My beautiful boy :)
Shady in some sunshine,with the huge manor house in the background.
After her last run I took her to the exercise area for half hour,she had a great run round,and made lots of friends :)
2 Spaniels befriended the Mooks.
Time to go their seperate ways.
Another Lurcher which took a fancy to Mook.
Mookie loves to run with her toy,or without actually she's not fussy!!Note how clean and nice thi brand new toy is here,it god 'Shady'd later and looks about ten years old!
Mooks is such a happy girl :)
Moody sky!Plus Mookie picked up a stalker!
He's behind you!
Mookie's very attractive stalker!
We bumped into a Terv girl who came in my puppy class back when I helped out training puppies :) Foxy was a bit shy at first.
But she wanted to check him out really,went straight in for a sniff when he looked the other way hehe.
Look at him,cute little baby!
Then we tugged for about half an hour,I was using him to keep me warm!
We got to see some of Shady's relatives,this is his litter sister.These 2 were always like 2 peas in a pod!
The beautiful Dusk (Shady's niece),fantastic baby!This is not a flattering photo,but sadly its the best I managed.
Shady posing with one of his nephews :)Gorgeous puppies,wonderful temperaments,bold and outgoing.
I love this photo,doesn't it look like a beautiful hot day?Well it was NOT,it was windy and cold and the sun kept coming out to show us how lovely it would be were it out,then just as quickly it would disapear!
With getting Mookie fitter in mind,I stopped on the way home and ran them for half hour :)
These 2 are always up to something together!
Once home I had to look at the sad Mr B looking out for his daddy..
'What you lookin' at?!'

1 comment:

  1. Yay Mookie! Lush pictures - you'd never know it was sub zero!

    ReplyDelete