Friday 27 April 2012

Mobile uploads....

Its been too wet to take my good camera anywhere this week,so I've just got a few quick snaps taken with my phone. Thurs evening Pete and I took the 'Dream Team' out for a nice wander round in the sunshine.We were just like 'normal' owners,we stop and chatted to loads of people,some we knew,some we didn't.The dogs got to say hi to several dogs whilst on the lead,and we bumped into a neighbour and her 6 month old Collie pup 'Compton'.
Such a handsome little boy!!
Poor Delta!
The very handsome 'Dew'.
I have a mean streak at the moment,taking photos of poor tortured dogs in the bath!
Snoozie Floozie,I can never normally get a photo of my dogs sleeping,they've always got an eye on me in case I get up to something exciting without them!!
Mr B Buggle 'helping' me as I groom a BMD.
Skyla the little Pom x Chi is around 5 months old now and is a wicked little dog,so very trainable.
Dylan is looking really ropey lately :(
Tommorow I'm running Mookie at a show,then Sun I've got 2 workshops,and depending on how far apart they are time wise,I might be able to nip round the corner and also run a class or 2 at the show,as I'm double booked on Sun.Its meant to be raining all day on Sun,oh suprise suprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment