Wednesday 25 April 2012

Pastures new.......

We've been having non stop rain for the past week or so (Though it seems like months!)and my lesson with Dave at Dan's had to be cancelled because of the state of the field. So trying to still have somewhere to train me and Becky hired out the agility equipment at Little Revel end,it is a lovely little arena,with astro turf,so NO MUD yay!! We weren't as organised as we could have been,but next time will have more of a plan. I was happy to find a set of new spaced channel weaves,Flooz really liked the new spacing,and I think she's practically got it :) I def need to do LOTS of work with entries,and from watching this vid,also her focusing on the piece of equipment before I release her,I've forgotten to do that lately. I was pleased with how she did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment