Tuesday 30 October 2012

Floozie on a chair,

and some pretty crappy pics from their run today...cos I don't have much of anything to blog about!


When Floozie and Shady were tugging on the stick,which admittedly does sound like all hell has broken loose,cheeky Taz the little git,suddenly piled in on Flooz! Lucky for him she is so tolerant!Little sod!


See why I need a better lense?Floozie and Mookie are play flirting/bowing,and Shady and Mindy have legs all over the place lol.


This photo is crappy quality but really shows the essence of Mindy,ears back,running flat out with a big smile on her face :)



Look at all the grass and shit over Shady,that's what you look like if you have a tussle with  Floozie over a stick hahahaha.


Charley gave me a hand with the dog walking today,help is always gratefully recieved! :)

I gots me a new computer desk and chair today,I don't know why  but the chair reminds me of Sponge Bob Square Pants!! I've had to put a bed under it for the Foof,she likes lying under there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment