Tuesday 16 October 2012

I feel good....

'Da da da da da da da!
I knew that I would,da da da da da da da!'

I remembered to take my camera out and about with me again today.
Here are some of the resulting shots,I was playing around with different settings.

Its half  11 at night,I've been busy busy busy today,and did another Regiment Fitness Training session this eve,and I am knackered!

So no captions with most of these photos today,you'll have to make your own up,I'm going to sleep! :)


'If I keep my eyes closed long enough,maybe she will have put the damn camera away when I open them'.






WWwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh,Shady is turning into a werewolf!! (actually he just had a little bit of bone stuck in his teeth!)
















































These 2 would tug ALL day!




 Love my little Mookie!



After the Newfies I took the dogs round to Pete's to spend some time with Bugly,and the ferrets,I took a load more photos there too but as I'm struggling to stay awake now,they'll just have to wait till tommorow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment