Saturday 13 October 2012

A day off!!

I had a day off today,a whole day off!!! I haven't had one of those for weeks,probably months!
I lay in bed till about half 9,then got up fed the dogs and walked the dogs.
Then I went up to my old house and spent some time with Bug.
I picked up my tatty old 'plank' to train Shady's box turn on.We'd been doing that for a while when Sheren returned home with Kalli and Kai.
So we spent half hour or so chatting and taking photos of the dogs.
Shady loves Sheren,and Kalli was quite taken with my Shady boy.
It was nice just to hang out,with no pressure to think I had to be somewhere at a certain time. :)
Kalli is turning into a lovely girl,I think she is around 7 months old now,and is a great little dog!






 Kalli has the most beautiful eyes.


Grovelling puppy!




Karate Kalli!!







Scruffy ungroomed boy! He's been getting wet,and then not been groomed,bad bad mummy!




Got my ball...all is well with the world. :)


 Shady is such a happy contented dog :)


Gangly puppy :)


Keeping his eye on the ball.


'Oh God,....who to watch,Shady,mum or the neighbours?!?!?'


 Shady looking like a giant here!


Kai looking like a weirdo (take 1 haha)




Lol Kai looking like a weirdo!








In the afternoon me and the girls drove out to Becky's to practice our agility homework.Which was wing wraps,and putting wings close up to traps,like tunnels weaves etc.
As predicted Foof did much better at this than Mookie,who didn't get good foundations as a puppy,and certainly doesn't have as much value for the reinforcement zone,so doesn't see the need to wrap in tight and get back to it.
She does often land tight,but then looping out on her way back to me.
We also did a bit more work on the foundation for the Ketchler turns.Taking it outside to a new environment sent the girls a bit loopy lol,lots of barking from Mookity Moo!
We all had a nice time,Sixxers is practically there with her weaving :) and is going to her first proper grade 1 to 3 workshop tommorow!
It certainly doesn't seem like a year since we were introducing her to my dogs and taking the first photos of her!
Flooz,Mook and Sixx had a good race round together after training.
I definately don't enjoy training little bits,on just a few bits of equipment,its just not reinforcing to me,I need to be told what to practice by someone,and made to do it lol.


Happy girls :) These 2 are unlikely,but great mates.




Incoming!


Uh oh!!


Wwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!


 Contact position training...naughty Mookie for sitting :)


 Damn it Collies are just so perfect for photos,the white it so flashy,and the longer coat adds a little more texture and interest to a photo.


 3 x2o2o's and a rainbow,what more could you ask for?


 Foof and Mooks looking at us thinking I thought we are meant to run over this thing and stop at the bottom!?!?!






No comments:

Post a Comment