Sunday 14 October 2012

Road workin'....

I was feeling uncharacteristically unwilling to change into my boots and take the dogs for a walk (with them off lead as usual) in the farm fields today.
The fields have recently been ploughed and rolled and are just thick,thick mud.Also with it being such a beautiful day and a Sunday meant there would be dog walkers everywhere,so I 'wimped out',and decided on some road work.
I took my camera with me,not really expecting to get any nice shots being as I would be on the lanes,but got some quite nice pics :)
I have realised that if I don't have new photos or videos,I tend not to blog,so all week I've really made an effort to take my camera out with me alot,and I'm pleased I have.
We walked around 3 miles,when I got home I cycled with Mindy,then groomed one little dog and afterward went over to my sisters to finish watching series 2 of Modern Family which we are addicted to at the moment,I've had a really nice day :)


 Shady always sneaks me a little stick for us 2 to secretly play with whilst we're walking with the dogs on leads.
He trots along all pleased with himself,and my end of the deal is that I occasionally push his head in play,or try to grab the stick,which makes him growl at me and feel even more pleased with himself :)


 One of the single track roads round the kennels which we walked.These tiny lanes are lovely in the week,when there is barely any traffic on them,but at the weekend,ecspecially when the weather is so nice there are walkers,cyclists and horse riders all over the damn place.Kinda gets on my nerves lol.
Its also a pain to try and get the 3 dogs out of the way if a bigger van comes past!


3 dogs on a log!




 My handsome baby boy,you simply could not ask for a nicer dog than this one ;)


 Thoughtful looking Foofle..


 More 3 Amigos..


Mindy and I went for a bike ride when I got back from walking,here she is afterwards,laughing at me! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment