Tuesday 9 October 2012

Reaching new heights...

Following on from yesterdays workshop,I had a little root around the house,to find stuff for the dogs to play and or balance on.
I came across some little step ladders.Floozie would have climber to any height,she is fearless!
Mookiewas not so keen,but did it for her reward.I intend to do this several times a week,specially with Mookie to get her confidence up.
With Flooz,I am going to get her doing tricks whilst on the top,they are a bit rickety,so she'll need to work reasonably hard to stay upright.


Floozie loved the ladder...of course,the dog is like a mountin goat!!
I started to teach her to come down one step at a time too,that really takes a lot of control of the dogs body.


As Shady had flyball and Flooz was in the workshop yesterday,I decided to make today more Ella and Mookie's day.
After they'd been down with me all morning whilst I worked,and we'd done the ladder training session,I decided to take just those 2 out for a run.

Waiting to get going :)


 Ella
had a great time trying to keep up with Mook,who really is superfit,and just runs non stop.


I love to hide from the dogs,here I was slightly hidden lol.I love Mookie's face.....'oh there you are mum!'




A scaredy Lab came to join us for a while.
His owner was trailing behind on her mobile.


This walk is about a 3 minute walk from my front door :)




Poor Ell's has had bilateral TPLO surgery.


Mookie is laughing at Ella's giant tongue of doom!


'Don't touch me or lick me!!!'


This hill at the far end of the field is perfect for exercising Mooks on.I let her run down,and call her back up,over and over and over,to try and tire the little witch out.


 Mookie got the zoomies,and Ella just tried desperately to keep up hehhehe!


RUN!


and RUN!!


After the walk I took them round to Pete's where I was going to clean the ferrets out,and spend a little time with Bugly.
Mr B was over the moon to see the girls!

 These 2 are best friends :)


 The 3 amigos!


 Love her little Smooshie face!


No comments:

Post a Comment