Saturday 27 October 2012

No dog day....

Today I went along to the MCM comic book convention in London.We just went along to take the kids.
Lets just say...it was different ;)

My niece Charlotte (far right) and friends at the train station,there were hundreds of people dressed up,the closer we got to our destination,the more weird me and my sister looked...being as we were dressed in 'normal' clothes lol.


These 2 were SCAREY!!!! They stayed in character when I asked,and when I thanked them for the photo....I thought they were going to eat me!!






This little girl seemed besotted with this character!





This characters costume looked really good....until he got into the main hall,which was heaving with people ,with no room to move,specially not when you have a 6 foot wingspan! It was hilarious,he had to shuffle along sidewayss to get through the crowd hahahha.






No comments:

Post a Comment