Friday 9 November 2012

Just photos.

Morning!

Mindy found some more Christmas!!


'Um I'm trying to sleep here!'

Ted a 7 month old Cockerpoo came for his 2nd haircut,I love the way people at home trim one eye then chicken out cos its all too much of a trauma for them!

Mookie giving Ted a lesson in respect.Ted is actually a great,and very appropriate puppy :) really nice dog,fun but not overbearing or spoilt.

Mookie has a sad cos Shadders has the ball :(

Shady...'waa?'

Mooks still trying to figure out how to get the ball.

'I'll bark in your ear then1'

Whilst the others were playing outside,and trying to get me to throw there ball,poor Foof was experiencing near death coldness.She stayed inside huddled in an open cage trying to fit in the little sunny spot!!

'HAHAA I gots the ball,and my brother wants it :)'

Love her face here.............'throw it throw it throw it!!'


Lots of throw it staring going on with the Mooks,think that's from her Collie side.

No comments:

Post a Comment