Sunday 11 November 2012

Girls,girls,girls....

Just a couple more pics,the 2 with the Foof were taken at training eve focussing on propreoception.

The Foof doesn't really need to do specific propreoception exercises,her whole life is a giant propreoception exercise.I don't think I've ever come across a dog so naturally aware of their body,and how to balance,and or manipulate their body or their environment to their advantage!



Also...I really should have got a flinger years ago,I just took Mindy and Mookie out with it today,so that Mookie could get to play without Shady or Floozie muscling in!
Mindy today got the game too and was loving it.

I think I finally found mine and Mookie's thing.She likes training,and she likes agility,but her true love is simply RUNNING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment