Monday 3 December 2012

Its bad when........

Your dogs hair is tidier than yours............and you haven't even brushed him for a week! Bwaahahahaha....


I forgot to brush my hair before the show lol
 A few weekends ago Becky,I and the dogs went along for Sixx's second ever show,which they did brilliantly in :)
I was looking after Ella,so she came for the day,which I think blew her mind lol I don't think she'd ever seen that many dogs in one place before!
I ran the girls in a run each,and what it highlighted was that I need to practice more,and not leave it months between shows,and then just expect that they'll behave that they've been competing every weekend ;)

I'm feeling pretty disconnected from agility at the moment :( Not through choice,but through lack of finances.I am hoping to move out on my own very soon,which means I will have no spare cash for training,and I just lack focus in a big way,when I'm not being actively taught by someone.

There are lots of foundation games I could be playing on my own with the dogs.Games which would then seamlessly help with how they behave in a course,do I practice them?? Not very often.
I am lazy at them,I always just end up doing my 'practice' during classes and lessons,and then doing nothing outside of the lessons,which works out ok when I am having 2 lessons a week.But now I am having zero lessons,I need to pull my God damn finger out!
The weird thing is,when I do them,I enjoy them and have a fun time with the dogs,who also love them,its just I have as much fun,if not more with the dogs and the Flinger!

I think if I had a field of agility equipment nearish to home I would be inclined to practice more.I think in my brain I just seperate 'agility related training' to any other dog stuff,and think it can only be practiced around equipment,which is ridiculous!

So tommorow I WILL do some foundation exercises with my doggies,I WILL :)


Shady and Sixxers :)

We were briefly joined by Blade,a GSD I groom.

Plus a Collie who's name I forget,think it might be Betsy.

Boys and their toys! ;)

Sixx had to give Blade a well deserved lesson in manners lol.

Becky and the 'Sheepdogs'. :)



Tugging......

Tugging.....

and giving in graciously to Shadders haha .Being a girl doesn't make him give you anything!

It was F R E E Z I N G!!!!


Me looking suspicious with the gang.

The usual suspects!!

Its really handy when we're both at shows,we put Shady over into Becky's van with Sixx,they have the 'cold van' with the doors open as they're both coated.My van is kept closed for the Baldies!

Mookie,me and the flinger :)

'Wwwwwhhhheeeeeeeeee' happy girl :)

'Hurry up mummy!'



Eyes on the prize'

My handsome boy :)

He's such a weirdo...he loves to shove his head between my legs when he has a toy,and then likes me to smack and kick him whilst he growls away ferociously!


I just love his eye contact in some of these photos,he's such a loyal little boy,just loves to be connected with me :)




Even good looking boys get the odd Duh face photo!




Add caption



He also loves to 'hook me up',where he curls his leg round one of mine,I can walk along and drag him like this too,he's such a weirdo ;)


He also likes this to do this whilst I kick and smack him (in play obviously).



I taught the foof to jump up when she delivers the toy after a retrieve....its a decision I regret occasionally! ;)

Dances with Foof's'



Love this little girl.She has SO fricken much heart!!!!


Trying out the outdoor gym equipment.



These pics give you a bit of an insight into the Foof''s mentality.Becky was climbing the climbing wall.

So I told Foof to 'get up'.

and so she tried to climb the vertical wall,but ended up looking like Becky was giving birth to her.She will just try anything,she has no sense of self preservation!
Anyway exciting things are hopefully afoot,I don't want to blog about them,as I am pretty superstitious.....hhhmmm is superstitious just another word for irrational??? lol

2 comments:

  1. I love your 'gang', and especially how you can get them all to sit so nicely for the camera without even having one with their eyes closed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,I'm sure they're like,'just everyone look at the camera properley,don't move,lets get this over with' lol

    ReplyDelete