Saturday 29 December 2012

If we ain't tugging.......we herding!



I finally did some training with my poor bored and abused dogs today.I have been working SO hard since mid December,so they've been a bit back tracked,only going for walks each day.
Today I took them to Beckalar's,and we did some weave entries,some foundation games with toys,some tugging,and alot of 'just run around and blow all the steam you got out!'.

The vid shows Mookie and Sixx herding the tuggers,Shady and Flooz,they were cracking us up,the pair of nutters.They are quite similar dogs.Yappy and herdy!

We also got some pics,but sadly the light was not on our side.Still at least I have something to put on here....I am,as ever,reluctant to post when I don't have photos to go along with a post.


I just LOVE this boy.....and the feeling is mutual :)

Shadders has never done any entry training on just 2 poles,it did show how he literally doesn't slow down for the entry at all.This is probably because he was taught on V weaves,where he learnt he could just barge through without having to collect his stride or think too much.He LOVES to weave,they are probably his favourite piece of agility equipment.

'Hooking' me up with his paw.....freak lol.

Everyone looking a bit weird?!

Go!

This went on for over 5 mins!

No comments:

Post a Comment