Monday 31 December 2012

The end of the year is nigh..........

Little Lala :) Cheekiest Bulldog ever!

Crappy mobile pic from this evening run,I took them to Heartwood and blasted them with the chukkit for half hour.Lots of searching for the ball in the long grass,and sprinting = tired doggies = happy mummy!







We don't wanna stay outta the kitchen....pout!

Love these dogs :)

My amazing girls!

Photo bomber in the background!


My family :)

Me and The Foof a week ago,I was about to go out for a Christmas do :)

Reach for the stars in 2013 :)
 Its New Year's Eve,I am alone in my new (ish) flat,with the only people I want to be with,Shady,Mookie and Floozie.
I've had a 'different' year,full of ups and downs,the downs weren't awful,just part of life chugging along,changing and moving,and certainly nothing I couldn't deal with.

I'm looking forward to 2013,I'm looking forward to where my life leads to next,cos who knows where its heading?I didn't think at the start of 2012 I'd be where I am right now,but honestly,I don't remember being the happy and at peace for a long time,probably ever :)

Happy New Year everybody,I hope you have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment