Monday 17 December 2012

Great way to start the week....


(Crappy mobile phone photo disclaimer)

This morning when the alarm was going off,I was having an internal conflict.....involving the littlle angel on one shoulder willing me to get out of bed and go to my 'army' fitness class.On the opposing shoulder was the little devil,telling me I didn't have to work till 3 in the afternoon,and to go back to sleep.....after all he argued,I could take the dogs for an extra long walk instead of doing the hard exercise.
Thankfully the angel won out,so off I went.
It was my first 'Regi' session in Dunstable and it was a little different,the last exercise involved me giving a full grown a piggy back up and down a hill! lol.
Of course as usual,when the session finished I was very happy that I had gone...'oh hello endorphins,very nice to see (feel) you :)
Then I took the dogs for a quick run.Dunstable Downs really is a stunning location,I need to get up there with my real camera next time.
I put Shadders and Foof back in the van and gave Mookie a blast with the flinger,running her up and down the hills which she loved.
I also asked her for some behaviours to get the reward of the 'flinging'.She struggles to focus when there is a toy out,as she was predominantly trained as a young dog with food.Toys always represented fun and just yapping and running.It took several requests to get some of the behaviours but once she realised it would earn her a 'fling' she got into it :)

We're all off to work now,and then this eve off to the agility Christmas show.what an enjoyable day,and will make up for my relaxing...if sightly boring weekend :)

Oh and I left the dogs home alone at the flat for the first time today,everyone was totally cool about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment