Sunday 16 December 2012

Urban safari.....


Due to the Foof's injury we went a' road walking today.It is another lovely morning,sun is shining and it was warm enough to have all the windows open and freshen the flat up.
I am having a very rare whole weekend off,I got to say I am pretty bored of being indoors by now lol,and am looking forward to getting back to Regiment in the morning,doing some work,and then in the evening the dogs and I are off to a training show at Dan's.
Course I won't be able to run the Foof now,but Mook's will definitly enjoy herself :)


Of course his Royal Shadyness won't go for a poo whilst he's on the lead,so I took them to a little field to let him off.He likes to race off and find something to play with if I don't have a toy for him :)



 The sign on the Downs.


 There are little statues on the gate posts.




Here's the (very scruffy) outside of the flat.The open white door on the left is my front door,the blue door is a shed,which I'm asuming is mine but the estate agent hasn't mentioned it.Then behind the green gate is my little piece of land bwahahaa.Its too muddy to use with the dogs at the moment,but I hope to fix it up.


A little bit of work,and it could be a nice,if tiny place to sit in the summer :) Its a job to wait till the spring though I think!


I have no real use for the back room,but the chairs which were left in there make for a photo oppurtunity.

Weird photo!


The only drawback of the flat,is that the garden is not yet usable,which means I have to go out with them last thing before bed.This photo was taken at 1am,the strange thing is,though I don't want to go out last thing,once I'm out I quite like it.

2 comments:

  1. Such a great looking crew you have. Love reading about your adventures and seeing all the beautiful pictures of your pups and of beautiful England. I have always wanted to move to GB, but I don't think my little Amstaff would be welcome:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)No sadly your AmStadd would not be welcomed by our government...but certainly would be by me!

    ReplyDelete