Sunday 17 June 2012

Freedom.........

Tried the girls out off  lead together for the first time today....anti climax! lol Floozie only had eyes for Mookie,and Mindy didn't run around alot,maybe it was the heat?
Its my third day in a row dragging out my camera with me,which I'm glad about it,I can always tell how motivated in life in general I am by how many photos I've taken recently.It also means that the sun has been shining :)Photos really mean alot to me,I have thousands,and with dogs which I have lost already,I can pretty much relive their whole lives through the photos I have taken.I often look through old photos and smile,and remember the great times we had together.
Taking Mindy out and being able to let her off lead has made me feel a lot less 'bogged down' about feeling the need to exercise her so so much,now I can be satisfied that she has had a good run with the others,in a shorter amount of time.
I have been without my van for the past 3 days,its broken and is in the mechanics till probably Wednesday,its kinda liberating actually.I am unable to go to some places,like to dogs I walk each weekday,and to shows.
this weekend should have been Floozie's first KC show,it would have meant the usual 2 early mornings,days walking around non stop,and the long journeys either way.Instead I have had 2 lie ins!First time in months I've had 2 days in a row when I didn't need to get up.Of course I was out of bed by 8 each day,but well you know that's not the point.
I'm lucky that I can walk to work,so I've been walking with the dogs,and will do till I get my van back.
The result is dogs which walk really nicely on the lead,cos they're just doing boring walks to and from work.(unless you're right by the field where they run,then they are very naughty as seen below.)

Later today Becky and Sixx are coming over this afternoon,we're gonna take Sixx and Shady for a long run,probably at Heartwood Forest,where the wild flower meadows are starting to bloom.I'm almost enjoying the weekend more than I would at the show :)

Naughty girls pulling into the field.



Obligatory posed shot :)



Throw it!



Mookie and Floozie....'throw it daddy!!',Mindy 'say what?!'







Catch....(you see the ball?)



Fail....





Brindle butts..



Mindy just loves to roar around with a stick!



Hot and happy Foofie :)



Mooks was hot too,but not too hot to stop playing :)


2 comments:

  1. The kids sure look like they are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,they're all party animals these girls :)

    ReplyDelete