Friday 15 June 2012

Fearful Floozie.....?

So last night I saw something new,Flooz having a mini freak out,3 times it happened,and each time triggered by the sound of Mindy's tags jingling when she scratched or shook whilst she was lying in the kitchen behind the baby gate.
Weird I thought,firstly that that would provoke such  reaction,and secondly by how strong the reaction was?
I can only assume that Flooz is feeling unsure about Mindy because when Ella was here,Mindy had a go at her (Ella),and I guess the sound and sight of that got Floozie worried because she has been on the receiving end of Mindy's wrath a couple of times.
I've started operation make them have more fun together today,they play nicely together,and Mindy is always very submissive whilst playing which should build Foof's confidence in her.
Today I took them to the field we are allowed to let Mindy off in and for the first time let them run together,I had Shady with me too.
I let him and Mindy off first.I swear,they were running SOOOO fast it looked like slow motion!It was like the world stood still and there was no sound as I watched them race around together....if you've never experienced watching a sighthound run off lead,find someone with one,and go watch! It is amazing,the acceleration Mindy has is phenomenal!! I think she goes from standstill to top speed in about 3 steps!!!

I also took the 3 of them to work with me,where they all messed about in the garden whilst I worked,and then this afternoon I sat in the garden taken these photos and watching them play.
this evening I've also put Mindy upstairs,I don't want to give Flooz the oppurtunity to practice that 'freaky' behaviour,so will just minimize exposure to that trigger for now,either by putting Mindy upstairs,or by taking her collar off so she won't be 'jingling'.I think this will only be a temporary problem.



'The savage!'





Mindy...'I've got the toy now,nah nah nah nah nah!!!'
Mookie.....'whatever!'



Pointy faces together.





Whilst I was out there playing I tried my camera on some setting which in 5 years of owning it I have never even tried!



Foof is all about the tugging,not so much the fetching if the other dogs,specially Mookie are playing too.I think she knows they will beat her to the ball,so she thinks why waste the energy trying!



Lol,such happy looking girls ;)





These 2 were taken when the sun had gone in,but still look quite nice (in my unprofessional eyes anyway).Shads is looking slightly deranged in this next shot!





This may be my favourite photo of Mookie :) Lookit her little 'Mousie muzzle'.



This is obviously not a good shot,but I do kinda like it,I love the detail,check out Shady's wrinkly muzzle!



But this one,I just LOVE it!! The unfortunate thing is I have no idea what setting it was on,or what I had adjusted either?! lolThis is exactly the sort of photo I have been trying to take :)



I intend to make sure these 2 girls get a good playing session together every day.Flooz is never unsure of Mindy when they're playing and I think they need to build some more 'positive points' in the kitty,to balance out the past 'mean ol' Mindy points'.

Wwwwaaaaahhhh,Foofie attack! (Don't worry she's playing)



Lol @ Mindy's expression!



Lol Foof is roo rooing at her :)





All's well that ends well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment