Friday 8 June 2012

Stranger in the room....

We have an old friend back to stay for a 10 days.
Ella the Boxer who was the 'replacement' to Tasha who was a Boxer who pretty much lived with me for 8 years during the working day whilst her owners were at work.
Its been 18 months since I've looked after her,she was Bug's soul mate they used to play for hours together,and he is VERY happy to have her back!!



Waiting for breakfast.



No issues with my dogs with Ella even though they haven't seen her for over a year,Floozie growled when she first met her,BUT it was 11 at night,it was dark,and I had gone in and bought Ella out of my house to the van where the girls were,so Flooz had no idea a dog was going to be there when I opened the van.
I told Flooz to shut up and she did,then I walked Flooz,Mook,Shady and Ella for 20 mins and then they were all fine.Mindy has been a little 'standy uppy' around her,Ella has sensibly grovelled around her,and now they are friends again :)



Poor old Bug is worn out from being the plaything of both his sparring partners,Mindy and Ella!!


No comments:

Post a Comment