Wednesday 20 June 2012

More Heartwood Forest...

Yesterday morning I got up bright and early and took the girls for a run for about 45 mins,poor Bug is lame so he's on house arrest,and then in the afternoon Shady and I went out for a run with Sheren and the Collies.
I have spent ages uploading all the pics and I want to go to bed,so I'm afraid there's not much by way off funny captions.

We had a lovely time,Shady is SUCH a good boy.I am going to make sure a few times a week I take him somewhere were there are lots of dogs,he really enjoys meeting new dogs,and when I have more than 2 dogs I don't go where I am likely to meet other off lead dogs,well aside from agility show exercise areas,but that's different.

I go a ton of photos,I took 319 in just an hour and a half,but I haven't posted them all here!





Very friendly,but kinda in your face Staffie!



I couldn't get a photo of this cute little Collie's face,I love the mostly white Collies.



Shady says..'I'm ignoring you till you calm down Staffie!'



Baby fluffy GSD!



I wanted to steal this puppy....SBT x Collie,like a baby Mookie.



Shady's bored and leaves the group.



Little Kalli,so cute!











The red background is so vivid!



Sheren and her Collies.



Me and my boy :) 






Very dignified Kai.








Little savage....look at her teeth! :)





Whilst I was taking the last photo I saw Sheren sneak up behind me like this.....she says she was doing it to get the dogs attention....she looked more like she was about to strangle me! The more worrying thing was how happy she was thinking about doing it!!



Gentle Shady :)













'Oh hi!'



Lookit my handsome baby :)



Last year there were a lot more corn flowers mixed in with the poppys and daisys,there is just a handful this year.They're the blue ones.







It is just SO pretty here!















Little herdy girl :)









I tried out some new setting,these were taken with the camera set for cloudy conditions,which was what we were having by the end of the walk.

Look at his happy engaged expression.....just about sums him up entirely :)













Wet Kai.



The car parks are surrounded by flowers too :)




Everybody back in the van,ready to head for home :)


1 comment:

  1. I love the last few of Shaders where it's cloudy - they're kind of moody, a bit more atmospheric. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete