Saturday 16 June 2012

BFF's?

This morning I took the 2 pointies and Floozie out for a run together.As I expected they had a lot of fun,no issues whatsoever between Flooz and Mindy.
I have been sitting here on the laptop for around an hour with Flooz laying next to me,and Mindy gated in the kitchen,she has shook or scratched several times,and so rattled her tags,Flooz put her head up and listened the first couple of times,then lay back down,and I told her how clever she was :) The last few times she hasn't acknowledged the noise?Weird,hopefully it was some weird one off the other night,or maybe I've just balanced out the Mindy plus points compared to the negative Mindy points?We'll see.





These 3 are suprisingly nice to run together :)







Nice slobber Shadders!





The toy,a stick or a bottle,Mindy likes to get them and just RUN!!




Mindy has such a great time racing around like a loonie!!!



Wwwweeeeeeeeeee!!!!








Shady's wolf impression!



We had such a good time playing down there,I'm going to try taking 2 toys,to see if Shady and Flooz will play seperatly.





Mindy was playing with this stick,but somehow managed to drop it but be running so fast that it landed on her?!!?!



lol look at her looking at me......'did you see that stick attack me mum?'



Hot Staffie.



The end!


No comments:

Post a Comment