Sunday 17 June 2012

Lazing on a summer's afternoon....

This afternoon Becky and Sixx,and Lisa,Charlotte and Taz came with Shadders and me for a nice long walk at Heartwood Forest.At the moment the wild flower meadows are just about in bloom,and make for a nice change from green backgrounds!
There were tons of people around as it was a Sunday afternoon which was a bit annoying,I tend to go there early morning or during the weekday when I can have the place to myself a lot of the time.
Still the dogs enjoyed meeting other dog,Shady even found a BSD to flirt with,she came bombing over as soon as she saw us from a distance away,and I recognised her as the bitch who lives near the kennels.
Its funny all the Belgian Shepherd varities are rare,but in a square half mile there are 6 Tervuerens,and 4 miles away is the Groenendael :) They're practically common around here lol.
After the walk I gave Sixx a bath and groom,and she was a really good girl :) she looked even prettier and smelt delicious!



The VERY beautiful Sixx!!



My handsome boy Shady is F I N A L L Y growing back his black topcoat,I want his lovely black mane back,not this horrible grey fuzz which looks like someone has given him a terrible haircut :(



'More of this posing crap Sixx!'



Charley and the one and only Taz :)

Mmmm very tasty thought Shadders,unfortunately he threw it back up later ~



SO many poppys!







See the several sticks floating in the pond?Yep none of our useless dogs would go in past their elbows to get them!!



Seriously pathetic,we had to keep throwing the sticks just about 6 inches out from the bank :)



Go on Sixx,you can do it!



See the stick?No Shady couldn't dare go the extra 2 inches and just fetch the damn stick!!



Woo Sixx,SO brave!!



Thanks girls ;)



Shady found another nice BSD to flirt with :)



The sign near the car park.



Back at mum's (which is where I work from grooming dogs),I was bathing Sixx,but even after that long run Shady was ready for action,luckily he found some bungee toys tied up which he could tug away by himself on :)


No comments:

Post a Comment