Monday 2 January 2012

What a great day :)

Pete and I were both off with nothing to do today,well yes,we could have done house work,cleaned the van out or any number of boring things which I prefer to ignore!But instead we first took Bug,Shady and Floozie to a place called Rowney Warren.
Its about a half an hour drive from home and is a massive forest,owned and maintained by the forestry commision.
I really like there,its mostly a pine forest,which makes it different to what we have locally,feels like your on Walton mountain lol.(I know its sad but I love the Waltons!!).
I took around 200 photos today which are uploading as I speak.
When we got home we got our bikes and cycled with Mookie and Mindy for about 20 mins.When we got in,I got in the van and drove our route to see how far it was.Exactly 3 miles.
We have now got 5 tired content doggies,and are on the last group of ferrets to come inside for a run and play.
I love it,5 very content dogs,and 9 very content ferrets,what a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment