Friday 6 January 2012

Halt...i

I forgot to mention that I used my gift voucher which I got for christmas at my local pet superstore.
Along with my new zero tolerance to the dogs 'RAAring' each other even in play,I decided to get the 3 biggies head collars,so that I can easily walk all 5 dogs together.

I bought 3 red Haltis,when I got them home I tried them straight away.I did my 2 mile around the streets walk,with Shady,Bug,Mindy and Mookie.
It was H E A V E N !!!!!!!

Shady used to routinely wear a head collar,so he was fine,aside from rubbing against me some of the time,whist maintaining perfect heel position lol.
Bug used to FREAK out when he was wearing one if something got him excited,he was a really good boy.I gave him treats every few minutes,and I got to tell you,that dog can not eat anything on the sly.
I would give him a treat and there he is a smacking his lips letting all the other dogs know he was eating.There's no keeping secrets for that boy!
Mindy,I had put a headcollar on once before,maybe a year ago,and she too was fine.She rubbed at it one,and that was it,she too got some treats every now and then.

I'm now looking forward to walking them on lead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment