Sunday 29 January 2012

Girls about town...

I had a lovely day today,I just had a little Cavie (King Charles,not guinea pig lol) to groom,a lovely Staff's nails to cut,and then Becky came over and I bathed and groomed Sixx for her.
I had taken Mookie and Shady to work with me,and once Sixx arrived they played in the garden for about an hour whilst I finished grooming little George.

She looked lovely when she was done,it made her weirdly look so grown up,and as we didn't want to get her dirty immediatly after the grooming session,when we walked her with Floozie afterwards we didn't let them off lead together.
We walked across my local park,which Becky made me realise I should utilise more for training,and then on into town.




Becky and I both looked as this photo and said we wouldn't have recognized it as Sixx if we hadn't known it!




HHhhhmmmm says Floozie there's a nice bird over there to chase.




Sixx posed beautifully whilst watching Flooz go chase the birdie. :)(She makes me want a Collie just so I can take photo of them,they are so God damn pretty!)




She looks so grown up now!




We had them pose for photos.Flooz has her eye on some teenagers on a bench,teenagers are the most likely group of people to ask to stroke her,so i think she thinks they all will,Sixx has her eye on some younger children she'd like to go and make friends with.




Both watching the children,wanting to go and greet them!




Now Floozie's got her eye on the young children,and Sixx has got her eye on Floozie!




We forgot to take photos in town,but snapped a quick couple as we were about to leave.
The girls were very well behaved in town,I need to get all the dogs into town for a walk a couple of times a week,it really tires them out,so much to see and think about.




The shopfront has been painted to look like the market stalls which we have in town twice a week.I worked on several of the stalls as a teenager.




It was just about dark by the time we got back.




I ordered 2 new toys on Wed eve,the company I got them from 'Tugg-e-nuff' said to allow 2 - 5 days for delivery,so I was suprised,and midly annoyed to find a scene of minor destruction in my hall when I came home on Friday morning.
There was a ripped up envelope and paper,and some orange and black fluff,which belonged to my lovely new toy.
I bought them as I am going to a Kamal Fernandez training day on Saturday next weekend,and as its being held in a hall I wanted some nice clean indoor toys to play with.It will make a refreshing change to train and yet not be covered in mud!
So I went upstairs and found my lovely new toys on my bed,and either Bug or Mookie had pulled some of the fluff of the fluffy tuggie.Naughty doggies!


1 comment:

  1. Those pics are awesome - how gorgeous are those girls?!

    ReplyDelete