Monday 9 January 2012

Very exciting day!!!!

Today Shady boy is starting back to agility proper!!
Over the past 18 months I stopped his classes and lessons,and entered him him in no shows.
I wanted to take a year out with him,learn some new stuff,and come back hopefully better than before.
I cannot wait to get him back,he will LOVE it,as he always did.
Mookie will be going back after her christmas break,and Floozie should be too,but with her limping on her front right,obviously she won't be going.
She is not limping today,fingers crossed she's on the mend.

Its weird here,not at all like Jan.This time last year we were knee deep in snow,during one of the worst winters we've ever had.
Today its warm,warm enough that I have the back door and windows open,its like Spring.

I must admit I'll be sad if we don't get any snow,I LOVED the last 2 winters.

1 comment: