Tuesday 24 January 2012

Puppies!!!

I was lucky enough to see 4 of a litter of 6 on the day they were going off with their new families :) I believe the whole litter have gone to agility homes,so it will be exciting to watch them grow,and eventually compete :)

Little Pixie was slipping down into her coat,and looking more and more like a Chow as she did lol.




Little Theo,gorgeous Tri boy.I'll be seeing him grow up as his new mum trains where I do. :)




Poor Theo was a bit bewildered.




This is Risk.




This is Slipper Dobson he's gonna be a real character :)




'Ok I'll put on my sad face,that always gets me my own way!'




I tried but failed to get a photo of all 4 pups together.




How cute is Pixie in her little coat?!







Risk,and Theo to the right,Theo looks like a little bear!




This is the puppies uncle Wellington.His owner has dogs named Wellington,Boot,and now Slipper lol.






Slipper Dobson is like a Wellington mini me!







This little girl will be an agility superstar one day,she'll be Famous!

No comments:

Post a Comment