Saturday 22 September 2012

Walking with friends...

Zeesa,Nancy and I took Laura,Shady and Mookie out for a good long run the other week.We were battle testing some toys for Partners.
We had such a laugh,specially when Shady decided to wear the mega ring round his face for around 5 mins.
It was so nice to walk with someone,and not alone.
I used to walk often with friends and their dogs,but the busier I became with work,and agility,the harder I found it to schedule walk with people.
I intend to change that,and have since been out with Nancy and Zavi,their young male GSD and Floozie........photos of that to follow.:)

Oh and I recently bought this great book,I am determined to learn how to use my camera better!!!




Shadders found a squished football to play with  :) He thought that was just as good as the brand new toys.







 We got a ton of pics of me playing with the dogs,which normally I don't like to share,but I've just started a new exercise regime,so it will be handy to compare my shape over the coming weeks.














'You play with her not me? I bite your leg biatch!!'





Shady looking weird,but really just doing a right spin.


Happiest dog ever!!!


'Hey he's got my toy!'


Gorgeous dark sky against the pale grass,so moody.


A 'release' shot lol.


'Erm,Mookie....GO!'


 Next we spent half hour walking around the field with long grass,and throwing the toys in so they had to go and find them.


 There are tractors everywhere at the moment.


I love to T U G!!!


'Oh how I love you mega ring!'


Chilling with mega ring...


Just hanging out with mega ring.lol.



Funny how different the sky can look from one minute to the next,I love the sky in these following pics.









 Peace out...


No comments:

Post a Comment