Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sneak peak..........

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
(that's all I really have to say about this photo!!!! :O) )


My friend Nancy who along with her partner Jenni has asked if my dogs would help 'battle test' some of the toys they sell......erm,HELL YEAH!! :)

This mega ring toy and a kong wubba were the first we tried.Both lasted a play session/walk with all 3 of the dogs playing with them,but we didn't do a whole lot of tugging,mostly retrieving...oh and wearing round your face hahahaha.
Shady ran round for about 5 mins like this,whilst we all laughed our heads off at him :)



Love this shot.



We tried to create a photo of the 3 dogs running towards the camera,with the Pointies both bringing their toys.
So we started with Nancy holding the dogs,and me going back down the field then to call them to me to get the shot.
Unfortunatly the dogs did not share our vision lol.Whilst they were being held,both dogs spat their toys out,no worries I thought when they run they'll pick them up....well it sort of worked,but Shady grabbed Laura's toy,which really confused her!
This is the photo which resulted!

'Hey he stole my toy!'


The moody sky looked amazing against the pale dry grass.


Laura couldn't resist a go of the 'through the hoop' trick!! I think she was trying to do a Malinois impression lol.


We spent about an hour and a half just walking,playing with the dogs,taking photos and having a laugh,it was a really nice way to spend some time.
Mookie and Floozie had been to agility at Dave's in the morning,Mindy came with us for the drive,then the girls and me went to Pete's for a while to let Bug out and to give him some company.
I finished the day going to Lisa's to watch my new Modern Family series 2 dvd,I LOVE that show,it is SO funny!.
I had another cool day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment