Wednesday 26 September 2012

Free for all.........

I took the girls out for a blast on Sunday,just the girls (poor Shadders has a cut leg) me,and a pink wubba (thanks to Partners Pet Superstore).
I just spent a fun half hour throwing the toy and taking photos,and the girls had a great time.:)







Sprint training by Mindy,she makes a great lure,and she can RUN!!!




 'Come and get it Mook'


 'MINE!!!'




See Mookie does get it sometimes!


 'Um yeah,that's not your best look Foofle Pig!'




 Mindy really is quite a big girl,for all her lankiness!






I wish I could take those photos where you can really see the reflection in the dogs eye,I love how you can see the green of the grass and the blue of the sky in Mindy's eye here :)


Staffie smile :)


 'I think I love you Wubba :)'


No comments:

Post a Comment