Thursday 6 September 2012

2 dog afternoon...



Shady Mooks and I went to my local pet superstores 20th anniversary open day last Sunday.
Shady and Mooks were absolute superstars,and we had a really fun afternoon!
Their were Huskies there giving rides,and raising money for charity,they were my favourite part of the day.





 'Yowl,yowl,yowl!!I'm in a harness,not let me run!!!'


 What an amazing looking dog.I just LOVE Huskies,inside and out :)


Rogue,a 9 month old puppy.


 When Mookie dies,she is going to aisle 2 in Partners....that would be her representaion of heaven!!The treat aisle!! :O)


 Huge Poms....if you look closely you can see the girl on the left has a cupcake in her mouth hehehehe!!


 Shadders saw the pool as just a huge water bowl :)


 SBT crew.It really saddens me when people have put so little training into their dogs,that they can't even get them to sit when they are on the lead :(


 David Bowie eyes!



Bullie and Bullie SBT...


 We had a mooch about inside too,Mookie is an expert at getting under the shelves to get her greedy little mitts on any biscuits which have been dropped and ended up down there!Shady is posing in front of his portrait on the wall,along with my other photo of Sixx the Collie on the left.
I'm really proud that my photos are up in there :)


No comments:

Post a Comment