Monday 10 September 2012

Operation get Mookie OUT!!!!!

Mookie slept in mine and Pete's bed when we were together,this was fine in a double bed,but since moving I am in a single,and this arrangement was not suiting neither me,nor Mookie!
She's such a grumpy little bitch,if anyone,human or dog moves her whilst she is sleeping,she moans (not growls) and stalks off haughtily haha.
Well that sort of Diva-ish behaviour wakes me up,which annoys me,so I decided to buy her a nice new bed,then I could kick her out of my bed,without feeling guilty ;)
She LOVES it,she's on it all the time :) My dogs tended not to have any beds at the old house.They had vet beds on the sofa and arm chairs,or our bed upstairs,so I think Mookie is enjoying having a place of her very own.



No comments:

Post a Comment