Sunday 2 September 2012

Here we are :)


So here I am trying to catch up.Life has been hectic over the past month or so.
I've moved out of the house I shared with Pete,unfortunatly I've had to go back to my mum's,but l realise I am lucky to have somewhere to go too,lots of people don't.
I've taken Shady and the 3 girls with me,and Bug has stayed with Pete.
Bug has always been Pete's dog,and it was always agreed that if ever we split,Bug would stay with him.
I do go up and see Bug and walk him if Pete has left him for the whole working day.
The ferrets have had to stay there too,my mum will not let me bring any here :(

Still it is not as bad as I had feared being here,and the dogs are loving it as its here I do my work (grooming),so they always get to come to work with me.
I hope to catch up over the next week or so,I have lots of photos to post :)




One of my last play sessions at the old house.

 Thoughtful Mindy..


 Playful Mindy!


See her tag? hehehe







 I LOVE this photo,the girls are all like 'where's the ball where's the ball????' Shady's like 'bwahahahahaa!!'


Smiley girls on a bright sunny day :)



 I love walking in the country at this time of year,this is the field next to the kennels.



A little Skyla thrown in cos she's beautiful!!






These are the last photos taken at my old house,now 'Pete's house'.Mookie and Mindy seriously just LOVE the sprinkler,I left it on for an hour and they played non stop.Mookie gets some nice air with the sprinkler :)
Flooz is not mad for it,but will join in for a bit.
Seems like my dogs whose prey drive I've really channeled 100% onto toys ignore the 'prey' they find which don't involve me,like real prey,and water.
Mookie and Mindy haven't had it channeled so much and are definitly more into finding their own prey,I wonder if that is why?






 Little Taz is HORRIFIED if he gets wet!





Shady herded my mum into the water,I love how hard my sister is laughing in the background!!

No comments:

Post a Comment