Tuesday 15 May 2012

Randoms...

 We had some rare sunshine over the weekend,so after work I grabbed some quick shots with my real camera,not on my phone.
I definatly use my good camera less now I have so many dogs to walk,its just annoying to walk with 3 dogs,and the bulky camera :(
I like this first shot,it shows what the dogs value most perfectly...for Shady and Floozie its tugging,and for Mookie its herding them up,and YAPPING!! If allowed,I hate yapping dogs lol,so its not something she gets to do alot of!!




GIVE ME IT!!!!!



Look who's nearly got his whole gorgeous black topcoat back!





Bwahahhaha,Mookie stole it and did a runner!!



The small ferret homes.(they come out for exercise in the house everyday)



Bobcat,Sunny and Twinky :)



Mr B!



Snoozie Shady.



Snoozie girls :)



Mookie LOVES a shoe,or a trainer,or anything humans wear on their feet!She will always run and grab one whenever she get excited,then she'll run round with it 'woo wooing' her little head off!haha She's such a fun dog!

This is not such a fun game when you first wake up in the morning,and she jumps on the bed with a shoe and kicks you in the face with it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment