Tuesday 8 May 2012

Personal goals....

Its the day after the show weekend before,two shows in 2 days involving a total of around 6 hours of driving in those 2 days wiped me out.
But,I had a great show yesterday.I was at the Border Collie club agility show,I was only running Mookie,and we managed 3 clear rounds out of 3 runs :) That is a record for me! I was running her in grade 3-4 classes,its the first time I've run grade 3/4 classes since Shady was competing,and it was wicked.
They were nice courses which you had to think about,and a couple of times on each course I nearly lost Mookie,I kinda like those runs which are 'on the edge' but still under control :) In my jumping run she turned left after a jump which I had wanted her to turn right on,so we lost alot of time there,but we got 2 seconds places from both of our jumping runs.
 In our agility run all I was interested in was getting,holding and proofing her contacts,which we did,I was SO happy about that,and didn't realise I'd also gone clear till I'd got out of the ring and my friend told me. Interestingy she also said 'oh you shouldn't have held your contacts,you could have won out'.But at what price?Loosing Mooks contacts again? Not a price that I was willing to pay,and I'm VERY happy with myself,for sticking to my own goal :)
 Can't wait to my next show!
Perfect pairs partners in the making :)Floozie and Wiggy,aka Wigfield....from 'Saturday night da da da da da da da da song fame' These girls are just SO much fun,I can't wait till we can do pairs with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment