Saturday 15 November 2014

Poor Bug..

He keeps getting an allergic reaction to something,and we're not sure what is causing it.


It first happened Thursday morning,about an hour after he are. This photo shows it starting,though his face swelled a lot more than this,and he had bumps all over his body. His face seemed the most swollen where his head collar sits,and is washed that in a new detergent,so I was suspicious that he was reacting to that?
I have him antihistamine and that sorted that out.
Then it happened again in the evening,and I thought that maybe his bedding had been washed in the same liquid,so thought it was that,more antihistamine,and that sorted that out.
I washed his bedding,and head collar and hoped for the best.
Then is happened again yesterday morning, more pills and it went down,and we didn't give him his antibiotic (on vet advice) just in case it was that,he only had 3 pills of a long course left anyway.
It's the third day in since this started...and it's just happened again! It's driving me mad not being able to figure out what is causing it!
I thought last night maybe the bedding in the van where he's been to go to the vet had been washed in the liquid,but now I'm wondering if it's something in his food,as it seems to happen an hour or so after eating? The only last thing he is having with his food is his carprieve so we'll try leaving that out for a couple of meals and see if that fixed it,the poor boy,he does not need this right now! 


Can you tell this lot want something I have? Lol they want my coffee!


Come on mum,I'll swap you this bone for your coffee lol.


Bear walking as usual.


It's so nice when you finally talk someone with matted dogs in to bringing their dogs for grooming more regularly and the dogs are knot free :)


No comments:

Post a Comment